Distilled combines Irish owned Distilled Media Group and Adevinta from Barcelona. Together we command No. 1 positions in real estate, motors and general buy and sell with our hugely popular online marketplaces Daft.ie, DoneDeal.ie and Adverts.ie.
Our goal is to win in our core markets and grow our positions as the leading Irish websites for our advertising brand partners. By working closely with brands we seek to connect advertisers with our broad audience and deliver on their key marketing objectives in a smart and engaging way
What’s the opportunity
We are now recruiting a mid level Apps Product Manager to join the Distilled Product Team to deliver optimal app experiences for Daft, DoneDeal and Adverts.
In this role, you will be a central hub within Distilled for all things pertaining to our Apps roadmap, including app specific information about our users, products, market, competitors, prospects, objectives and performance. You will report directly to a Product Team Manager and liaise, coordinate and plan with stakeholders across the organisation - building cases for investment decisions, finding opportunities to improve and elevate our products on apps and creating products our users love.
What will I be doing
- Understanding the long-term vision of the business and helping to craft strategies to achieve the key results for the objectives you own.
- Developing and building on a deep understanding of the Property and Motor industries / markets in Ireland and further afield.
- Collaborating with Commercial, Product, Engineering and other functions within the business to identify, triage and gain consensus on initiatives and opportunities in order to build an accurately prioritised app specific roadmap.
- Working with Product Managers from Daft, DoneDeal and Adverts to understand their respective product vision(s) and build plans for how to deliver optimal app experiences for each.
- Pairing with an Engineering Manager, to communicate clearly and concisely with stakeholders and operational teams to ensure that the apps teams have the information and support they need to bring products to market.
- Participating as one of the key players in solution finding/problem solving sessions
- Identifying, analysing and sharing app product key performance indicators and results
- Gathering app specific user feedback (interviews, surveys, app reviews etc) to influence decision making
- Gathering and analysing data on app specific performance and user flows to optimise our app specific experience.
What skills do I need?
- 3+ years experience in a product role
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Great communication skills - both verbal and written
- Influencing: you feel comfortable in talking about “what” and “why” with the business and the “how” with delivery teams
- Prioritise on what matters most to achieve our goals and objectives behind the product
- Driven by data, and experience utilising data to make good product decisions
- A highly collaborative nature, with an ability to listen to and respect multiple perspectives to achieve consensus with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- Be goal focused and results orientated- influencing the critical key results
- A good technical knowledge, comfortable interacting with development teams
- A keen interest in the property and motor landscape in Ireland
What’s it like to work here
You will have the opportunity to work with one of Ireland's fastest growing Internet companies and make a meaningful contribution to our future direction. Projects are exciting and employees are given wide scope for creativity and innovation.
Our values give us a framework for leadership and daily decision making, they are what make us a great place to work. Although we hail from all walks of life and speak dozens of languages, our staff share and work towards a common goal and vision for the company. Our values are the embodiment of how we behave and present ourselves both internally and externally for our colleagues, our users and our customers.
We have a growth mindset, we like to simplify things, we make things happen, we collaborate across teams, business units and brands, and we're passionate about what we do.
- Competitive salary in a dynamic and technology driven environment
- We help you plan for your future by offering a 5% contribution towards your pension
- Peace of mind with life assurance and fully paid healthcare
- Focused career development and progression opportunities
- If you’re cycling or commuting, we’ve got you covered with the cycle-to-work and taxsaver schemes
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment you need to do your job
- A great central location in the heart of Dublin city/Wexford Town
- Our biggest benefit is our friendly and hardworking people!
We are a diverse bunch of people here in Distilled, and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of people into our Company. We do not discriminate based on gender, marital status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race and membership of the Traveller community